West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Showed a lot of character to come back from 2 down, and could’ve have had it won but for Zouma having the game of his life.
Terrible decision letting Mahrez take the pen, too obvious where he was going to put it, and ballsed it up in a big game against Liverpool. Why didn’t Kev grab hold of it? Always found ot strange that he’s not out Penalty taker.

on another note has Taylor ever given us a penalty without going to var?

Ake. If he's warning up, he is fit enough to play.

I also think Walker might chuck himself in like Stones did against Real ;)

Watkins' pace up against Fern, Laporte and Zin, is not something I want to see.

I hadn't realised Villa are playing Thursday night?

That's a big advantage now.

Salad, Robertson and Van Dijk won't be risked against Southampton, not with twinges after yesterday.
Reckon both Salah and VVD play vs Southampton.......they have a chance to put us back under pressure...klopp said both injuries were not serious

You said “we needed Foden”. Grealish and Jesus were our biggest threats in the second half, taking them off would have been daft and Foden has almost never played as a RW for us. If we were crying out for anyone as you suggest, it was Dias and Walker. Sadly they weren’t available.
If you don’t think we needed subs in that game then we’re done debating.

Showed a lot of character to come back from 2 down, and could’ve have had it won but for Zouma having the game of his life.
Terrible decision letting Mahrez take the pen, too obvious where he was going to put it, and ballsed it up in a big game against Liverpool. Why didn’t Kev grab hold of it? Always found ot strange that he’s not out Penalty taker.

on another note has Taylor ever given us a penalty without going to var?
Kev missed a vital pen vs Liverpool last season and he has said that he isn't that confident in taking penalties. For the rest of this season we don't have a 100% reliable penalty taker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.