West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

My god, you are saying exactly the same thing as @Daz-Simp in the Villa game thread. People are even telling you to pack it in. Someone else expresses exactly the same opinion as yourself in this thread, that we don't have the bottle or the energy to win on Sunday, and you're accusing them of not being a City fan. You're a parody of yourself.

EDIT: Here's your quote from the other thread, before you go quietly deleting it and pretending you never said anything of the sort.
I never delete and i stand by everything , your comprehension is shite , i read all posts and he stands out , off you go child

He injured himself even more against Madrid but Walker's commitment should never be doubted.
Some say commitment, some say madness
For me personally I would just go for it
It’s a premier league title and if your out for 8 weeks then so be it, sit with your medal round neck for 8 weeks watching premier league years 21/22.
If we can get walker Ake Laporte and cancelo playing it would be ideal

Ur last resort should be academy players, not makeshift midfielders who aren’t even the best players when it comes to their natural position let alone converting them to defenders. I don’t want to hear bullshit excuses "they are not ready" if not now when? Do they magically become ready when they are 27? Zinchenko providing to the attack lol? He’s slow and weak. Can he do anything Josh Wilson can’t? Ake was fit enough to be on the bench. Even if he could only play 20 mins and start that would be 100x better than ferna.
You’re talking about sacrificing players in battle when the war is more important, Walker Stones & Dias may of been ok to play the last three games if they hadn’t put their bodies on the line at an important stage of the season, I’d hazard a guess all three where playing through the pain barrier & aggravated pre-existing injuries (willingly) Ake much the same but he hasn’t been called upon as much, mainly in the hope we get him somewhere near a decent level fitness wise. It will all come out in the wash I suppose. Zinchenko has trained with this squad, under Peps tutelage for 5-6 years, no way does a young lad get in in front of him, the way people have responded to him & Riyad gives more cause to Pep not throwing a young lad in

Ur last resort should be academy players, not makeshift midfielders who aren’t even the best players when it comes to their natural position let alone converting them to defenders. I don’t want to hear bullshit excuses "they are not ready" if not now when? Do they magically become ready when they are 27? Zinchenko providing to the attack lol? He’s slow and weak. Can he do anything Josh Wilson can’t? Ake was fit enough to be on the bench. Even if he could only play 20 mins and start that would be 100x better than ferna.
You are basically saying you know more than pep does!
You clearly know nothing. This isn’t Fifa 22
You don’t put a youngster in to a game like this and hang them out to dry. If they get sent off or make a mistake they will never recover.
You trust the players that got you there
How many games have you seen Josh Wilson play?

Let’s not all forget, we had 2 very clear penalties, neither of which were given by the on field referee, the ref was a disgrace, how is he a professional ref he if doesn’t give either of those? Are ref’s now bottling decisions as they know they’ll be checked by VAR?

Some say commitment, some say madness
For me personally I would just go for it
It’s a premier league title and if your out for 8 weeks then so be it, sit with your medal round neck for 8 weeks watching premier league years 21/22.
If we can get walker Ake Laporte and cancelo playing it would be ideal
To some extent we went for it yesterday. Fernandinho and Laporte looked some way short of normal fitness. The issue isn’t really whether players are prepared to take risks to play, it’s whether they can play to the required standard.

Let’s not all forget, we had 2 very clear penalties, neither of which were given by the on field referee, the ref was a disgrace, how is he a professional ref he if doesn’t give either of those? Are ref’s now bottling decisions as they know they’ll be checked by VAR?
I think we all know what narrative the institution and media want... They want a title race all the way in which LiVARpool wins it... Referees have been very nice to Liverpool and disgraceful towards City for half the season. The bias is clear as day and we could potentially lose the league to it. VAR hasn't helped anything rather made it easier to cheat.

I never delete and i stand by everything , your comprehension is shite , i read all posts and he stands out , off you go child
Hm, ceaseless negativity in the week before a big game?

cat-sniff.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.