West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Hm, ceaseless negativity in the week before a big game?

cat-sniff.gif
One post , are you reading all the senseless stuff in every thread since half time yesterday, you love to pick me up on the odd one , such a vindictive child , say hi to the cesspit for me

To some extent we went for it yesterday. Fernandinho and Laporte looked some way short of normal fitness. The issue isn’t really whether players are prepared to take risks to play, it’s whether they can play to the required standard.
Agreed
But for me if you can get walker playing (obviously only if he can) it frees cancelo up on left and provides cover at the back
Ake again puts a player in his normal position.
Which releases those further up the pitch
We can always make subs if required.

You are basically saying you know more than pep does!
You clearly know nothing. This isn’t Fifa 22
You don’t put a youngster in to a game like this and hang them out to dry. If they get sent off or make a mistake they will never recover.
You trust the players that got you there
How many games have you seen Josh Wilson play?
Cmon man fuck off with that u dont know more than pep bullshit. Did i insinuate that i know more than pep? Every-time i make a valid point everyone switches the subject, instead of giving a proper response. So i was wrong for doubting Pep when he decided to do a masterclass and play without a DM in the UCL final, first game we played without a DM all season and decided to bench two WORLD CLASS DMS. Nobody has really disputed me when i have said ferna is a shit CB, so why are we letting our captain drown in something we know he can’t do? And by ur notion we should have trusted Bravo, Jesus Navas, Fernando and Wilfred Bony when they were here instead of signing someone else?

Cmon man fuck off with that u dont know more than pep bullshit. Did i insinuate that i know more than pep? Every-time i make a valid point everyone switches the subject, instead of giving a proper response. So i was wrong for doubting Pep when he decided to do a masterclass and play without a DM in the UCL final, first game we played without a DM all season and decided to bench two WORLD CLASS DMS. Nobody has really disputed me when i have said ferna is a shit CB, so why are we letting our captain drown in something we know he can’t do? And by ur notion we should have trusted Bravo, Jesus Navas, Fernando and Wilfred Bony when they were here instead of signing someone else?
Fernandinho I agree with shouldn’t be playing as they will target him
What I’m saying is if pep decides not to go to the youth team it’s based on his experience (and a lot of it) of big game situations.

Ok. your 'valid point' about Zinchenko being 'slow and weak' is complete bollox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.