West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Now you mention it i seem to recall him missing a pen. Either Foden or Kev, as you say, but De Bruyne seems to shy away from taking them.
Yes Kev was our main penalty taker until he missed one against the dippers last season, hasn't been keen on them since.

I didnt know villa had to play on thurs , hopefully we can see it through then
Doesn't always work that way, sometimes momentum is better than a rest. But I can't see us losing this one no matter what, especially after the draw which might just give us that little bit of extra urgency. After the previous couple of matches some players might have thought it was job done, especially if the media hype was to be believed.

Well. The one point for the Whamers means a win in their last game and a United draw or loss pushes the Raghu pricks down to 7th.

Would have been worth the pain of the draw if we win on Sunday and the rags drop a place too.

Errrrr, I believe I mentioned this game stood out like a sore thumb over a month ago!

To think we have made the last game, against a Villa team run by the ex-King of the Kop, a must win to avoid losing the title, is a bad thing.

The 38 game season should never have come down to this, and ex-Dipper Ings will have found the shooting boots he forgot to wear against the Dippers, and Watkins will exploit the same holes as Bowen did yesterday…the diagonal in behind the currently slowest back line in the League, compounded by AWOL full backs!

If this game isn’t 3-0 at HT, the nerves inside the Etihad will be jangling…on and off the field. Gerrard is salivating at the prospect of handing this trophy, and his managerial career, to Liverpool.
I think every team has put a shift in. West Ham give it their all.
we went away against a very defensive and organised team. And we could easily have come away with three points. We got one and it makes a big difference.

Liverpool have three games to play.
two in the league. Away from home against a decent counter attacking team.
and home against another decent counter attacking team.
All this with an eye on a champions league final.

we have one. One game to run ourselves into the ground. No need to conserve energy.

I don’t know if Bernardo knows who Gerrard is. But if he does he probably hates him.

Why is the question even being asked given what we've achieved in the past decade?
A couple of weeks ago everyone was saying Liverpool would win their last 4.

If we had stones ,dias & walker available i wouldn't be questioning the teams nerve, but we are vulnerable of giving sloppy goals away with the players we have left to play in defence .
Villa will be no easy pushover on the counterattack .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.