West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Would always take a draw after being 2-0 down but Mahrez should not have been on that pen, not whilst I have a hole in my arse.
Which one of the many other players who have tried and missed would you have picked? It wasn't even that bad a penalty. Keeper guessed right and made a good save.

As usual the problems were at the back. Zinc dinho and cancelo were awful. He better not pick that back 4 again next week.

Thought Silva was easily motm, Jack and Jesus played well

Disgusting decision not to award us a penalty at 0-0. Wont blame Alti for that but that was on Var.
2-0 down with them only having 2 shots, feared the worst. Great comeback but disappointed not to win, awful set pieces and another missed penalty.That goes in and its title won.
Take the point meaning its still in our own hands now. Dippers have to win at Southampton to stay in contention and i expect them to easily and claw back half the goal difference at least.
Then all down to final game and if Dippers have a chance i expect a predictable Oliver appointment with him under orders to give them spot kicks like hd did in our game v Leicester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.