West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I don’t contest that, but I still maintain you don’t give *this* penalty to the player that remembers they missed their last very big penalty. It’s too much of a psychological distraction. I have been there, I know it plays a part, even at that level. Many formers pros have spoken about that pressure and how it impacts your performance.

The penalty should have been given to Kev.

@Quagmire blue notice I am having a civil debate rather than calling other posters a “clown”. Cut out the insults and discuss like an adult.
His last very big penalty was an equalizer in a Champions League quarter final second leg.

Kevin missed v Liverpool last season, Jesus has a terrible record, Sterling and Gundo weren't on the pitch but both have missed in the past.

getting in early before everyone kicks off; good point all things considered but FUCK ME that was hard watching.

still, it’s still in our hands and we always had to beat villa anyway and hopefully the home crowd will be up for it. I believe we’re gonna do it!

Imagine if the impossible happens and Liverpool lose their next game. Now THAT’D be funny
Stranger things have happened, even if they draw it would be an excellent result for us.

They have to Win the next 2 games to have a shot at the title, it puts huge pressure on them to do so, any slip and they are fucked.

So I dreamt that he’s been the most reliable penalty taker over the past two seasons?
In big matches? I honestly would be happy to be proven wrong that he scores game-deciding (with major title implication) penalties more than other players and so it was justified for him to take that penalty.

It's all set up nicely for Grealish to twat his old club on the final day to win us the league.
tbh im not sure he should play...the emotions behind that transfer sets a tone for the game and motivates the villa playes and fans more and thats not what we need. ...plus Foden is far superior to him at present.

Id have him on the subs bench and keep him there as I wouldnt put it past him to do somethign really stupid as he aint that bright

Well….I’m absolutely knackered! God knows how the players feel, it’s been a really tough period for our boys in blue, but they’ve now got a full week to prepare for Villa, I only wish one of our defensive lads could make it (preferably Kyle) over to them lot now, we’ve made Klopps selection difficult by giving them a sniff, but I’m not really expecting anything from Southampton or Wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.