West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Considering how poor the defence was, we have got out of jail and the point does more for us than Liverpool today.

Who knows about Tuesday, but please no Fern or Zin next weekend.

Pleased for Jack, him and Jesus earned us those points today.
Agree, Moyes did his homework and had a week to prepare for our lack of pace at the back.

Could’ve been better, but could’ve been so much worse. I’m proud of them after what must have been an emotional few weeks. West Ham are a tough team and their premier league results only dropped off when they were properly involved in euro competition. So a draw there is a decent result, particularly after their free week to get ready.

Now it’s our turn to have a week off and get ready. Liverpool play on Tuesday after a gruelling match on Saturday and Villa have their final home match of the season on Thursday. I don’t think Wolves will get anything at Anfield, but you never know with Saints. Irrespective of all that, it’s in our hands.

Saints are safe, have nothing to play for and have been beaten comfortably in recent games. They've won 1 of their last 10, shipped 6 to Chelsea, 4 to Villa and 3 to Brentford. There's no chance Dippers do anything other than win by 4+

We now have to win next weekend. All Mahrez had to do was score a penalty and we wouldn't. We always make it hard for ourselves.

If beating Villa at home to secure the title is considered ‘hard’ then you don’t have the personality of a champion. Give me Villa at home for the next 30 years on the final day with the result being the top prize and I’ll die a very happy blue.

Some of you going on about Gerrard spoiling the party? My mindset is imagine we’re a couple of goals up and the songs going around the stadium about him and Liverpool. It will be a nightmare for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.