West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

We have done well to get as far as we have this year with no centre forward and no goalie. Tin hat time.

Thank fuck we didn’t lose, but that was a very poor performance and we could easily have lost.

Every single one of them had a poor game, some had some good glimpses here and there but other than that we were poor to a man.
On the whole I agree but I thought Grealish was ok, at least he was trying to be enterprising.

Are more sure this guy is a City fan going through all his posts he is always disparaging about our players in an almost subtle way. Never anything positive to say.

I suspect saliva flys out his mouth when he talks and he uses the term “la” a great deal.
Aye and he’s a short arse

Definitely need Dias...we genuinely look so vulnerable and lost without him...Ederson..well he rarely 'saves" anything in all honesty.. real problem for a top team. Nick Pope for me
Ian. You are either stoned or have no capacity for sensible. judgement. Not sure which but lie down for a bit and please stop posting bollocks.

Nothing has changed we had to win our remaining matches and it’s still the same.

I do’nt understand why everyone allowing their blood pressure to rise.

Hold the line or leave you treasonous bastards.
Haha….brilliant! Wonder what the average life expectancy of a city fans is? I actually don’t mind all the venting flapping & so on, makes a good read/laugh if nothing else, it’s all in the moment or done with emotion, but some people should be made to read their posts again

Let's think about this from a logical point of view..
Would you rather be in our position 4 points in front and a better goal difference albeit having played a game more...or in the dippers position knowing they can win their last 2 games and still not win the title if we beat Villa.
I know which I would prefer.
I think the same as you, 100% …. although if you are making a comparison as to which you’d prefer, I reckon it’s fairer to say ‘and have won the League Cup, the FA Cup and be favourites in the Champions League final’ too, because as supporters I think most take a full season in its totality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.