West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

he was an amazing central midfield player and id argue the main reason the 17/18 team was able to play 5 attacking players and get 100 points.

but he should have been let go last season as he has been useless this year. he was rubbish at centre back 2 years ago and things have deteriorated. the other options of a youth player at centre back would have (only in my view of course) been a much better idea

the defence is on the back foot, full backs playing conservatively and they are not comfortable as a unit. we could well have conceded 4 or 5 today.

as to my respect and language this is an internet football forum for chrissake. put your nappies on.
Egan-Riley looked sound for his recent cameo. That could move Cancelo over to the left, albeit he is also a liability at the back.

He hasn't missed one for us since 2018, and has been our designated penalty taker since last season. It was the right call.
True, but his penalties always go to the keepers left; and if they’re not high enough, like today, they can be saved. Fabianski knew this.

What did you thing about our pen in the first half when it was still 0-0?
Don't tell me, you didn't see it ;)

Ha. Honestly I haven’t. Had a 1 year old desperately trying to put on the Gruffalo throughout the game.
Judging by comments on here, it clearly should have been a pen. What can I say ? Some decisions are awful. It’s always been that way and always will be, doesn’t make it right and we should always look at ways to improve decisions - VAR gives us a chance.

Thought Antonio for such a big build bloke was pathetic. Falls over so bloody easily. And than slams his fists into the turf like a fucking 2 year old. How he wasnt booke for his piss poor behaviour is a joke.

Perhaps I have been watching to much cycling why the little blokes just get up after losing their skin on the tarmac.
Dissent seems to be a thing of the past. There was one in particular after his good run, Antonio ran up to a player in an aggressive manner then did the same towards Alty, got away with a ridiculous amount on more than one occasion.

Last edited:
Don't like one bit that we're gonna be facing Steven Gerrad's Villa as our final game but it is meant to be this way, either he will have his redemption moment of sorts or we'll rub it in his face again. Quiet fitting that a decade from 93.20 moment we might be in a for a similar heart pounding game to win the league, it's great when you come through as winners but sucks the life out of you when you're living the moment. Hoping and praying for a easier final day.

Today's draw is a good result considering the first half and determination our team showed to comeback should be enough to carry us on the final day. After today's hiccups, everyone will be on top of their game against Villa. Cmon City

Please piss off with the "slagging off a team and manager that have given us the best days of our lives EVER following City," bollocks. It is a post-match thread, not a post-season thread or a thread about Pep in general.
It amazes me how many people don’t get this. I imagine these posters shout down any criticism whilst at the game for the same reason

Huge point.

Could have stolen it despite alti fan.

Moyes set up well against us and it almost worked.

We'll be reet next Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.