West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Great comeback in a tough match. No surprise that the match thread was utterly pathetic with the usual posters calling out the usual players with very little justification. Very proud of the effort made to get back into the game with a depleted side. Well done boys - it's in our hands.

Really worried about this defence going into Villa. Ollie Watkins vs. Fernandinho? Hope Ake is fit by then.

Did well to come back, but we were well below par today.

Defence was dogshit and will be the same against Villa.
Not sure who else Pep could have played but we were lucky only to concede two given some of the chances we gave them. Not really the game to trust a youngster as any mess up could destroy him. Hopefully Ake will be fit enough to start against Villa.

Take the point considering half time. Mahrez again, though, costing us. I love the bloke, a real advocate for him and how important he is for us, but he’s let us down in big moments a few times recently.

Grealish was brilliant IMO.

We’ll still win it. I fancy Southampton…
Technically you would be more accurate to say Oleks cost us, both goals were down to him. Mahrez hit the pen well but would have been better served either higher or lower, too comfortable height for the goalie.

Good point in the end. Don’t get the criticism.
They played badly.

Yes there is merit in getting a point out of a bad performance. But they were 2 soft breakaway goals to concede and the production in front of goal was awful.

Plus a missed penalty is a missed penalty.

The criticism is perfectly justified.

I've said earlier, it's still in our hands so it isn't like all is lost, but this is arguably 2 lost rather than 1 gained.

After that first half I will take 2-2.

Nothing Liverpool can do when we win next Sunday., Title is ours.

Would have liked to have seen KDB take that penalty.

And maybe Phil get some minutes for Mahrez......Meaning KDB would have took the Pen instead of that greedy fucker :-)

Bizarre how Pep is reluctant to make Subs in games given he was behind wanting 5.

Think 2-2 was probably a fair result given how many chances our defense gifted them from nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.