West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

What a waste. Mahrez shouldn’t have even been on the pitch to take it. Play like that 1st half v Villa and we won’t be winning it.
Panicking like fuck at the back, Zinchenko clueless defending, Cancelo head up his arse.
Only way is to dominate the game from the off, take chances to get ahead.
Really got to seriously consider Ake next week either at LB or CB

Gutted. We could've basically wrapped the title up with that penalty.

I would've taken a point at HT to keep it in our hands though so at least we did that.

Given the fact we didn't look like scoring credit for Marhez ball and Coufal's goal. Not sure about the reasoning behind an inform KDB not taking the most important penalty of the season so far. In our hands as it should be but fuckin hell there are two teams standing in the way of the apocalypse and a terrible summer and we put in that first half performance.

New club motto - "We like to wait until the very last day".

Fuck. That wasn't easy but WH are a tricky bunch on their patch anyway. All in all, would have much preferred to be sat back with my beer next weekend in a fairly relaxed state, but yeah ..... it's City. Not banking on Saints doing anything remarkable mid week, so last day it is. AGAIN ! Just hope Villa don't suddenly decide to put in a worldie performance.

But it ain't about today. It's about the home game against Spurs, Palace, Southampton and others. Should have been wrapped up by now quite easily.

I think at half time we would have all taken the draw. Thankfully that keeps it still in our own hands. To get anything out of the game with that defensive performance is a minor miracle. Game was there for the taking though with the pen. I knew Mahrez was going to miss when I saw he was taking it.

Baffled by the lack of subs. We never do things easy, so the last game will no doubt be nail biter! What a time to be a City fan though!

Mahrez takes the PK everyday its fine. It wasn't the worst PK either, just a good save.
Would take the 2-2 considering they could have nicked one with their route 1 stuff. Just sucks with our luck on penalties at the important moments.
Will be a fiesty last game, but being home and hopefully a week break with Ake/Stones being back will make a big difference. Acutally think the 1 week break is going to help us a lot.
Have to remember West Ham had a weeks rest and we played in 3 days.

They played badly.

Yes there is merit in getting a point out of a bad performance. But they were 2 soft breakaway goals to concede and the production in front of goal was awful.

Plus a missed penalty is a missed penalty.

The criticism is perfectly justified.

I've said earlier, it's still in our hands so it isn't like all is lost, but this is arguably 2 lost rather than 1 gained.
Oh no I agree we were not good first half but it’s not that its the idiots who go on dippers this dippers that.

I don’t go away but those who go and support the team away are far better supporters than those idiots on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.