West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes is suspended anyway isn’t he?

Another absolute bare bones jobber this. No Kev, no Stones, no Ake, possibly no Kovacic and no Grealish, and Alvarez unlikely to start (according to some on here) cos he’s only just back from playing at altitude……
Team will pick itself. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Rico involved somewhere
Stones and Grealish are fit to play aren’t they? Ake may be ok? Alvarez may be ok? Nunes isn’t suspended, it was a one match ban

Thank god real football is back, no more fucking about now, winters coming and I’m really looking forward to the run upto Xmas, burts the Hammers bubble and let’s win this title early in April and win back to back CL as well.
Although retired I work 6/7 weekends over a year, don't mind doing it but pisses me off when it falls on a footie day for us, not too bad if we're on TV Saturday night or a Sunday, the latter I can go radio silent and watch delayed live when I'm home after 21.00 but I've got a fucking run of WHU, Wolves & Bournemouth all 15.00 games on Saturday's coming up.

So yeah it's back but it's also a pain.

Another absolute bare bones jobber this. No Kev, no Stones, no Ake, possibly no Kovacic and no Grealish, and Alvarez unlikely to start (according to some on here) cos he’s only just back from playing at altitude……
What the fuck you been smoking mate, lol.

There is literally only Kev who is confirmed as not available, chill your boots.

What the fuck you been smoking mate, lol.

There is literally only Kev who is confirmed as not available, chill your boots.
Well bugger me with a fish fork, they were all crocked about 3 days ago when I last looked! Fortuitous that all the injuries sustained just prior to, or during, the international break, should have repaired themselves in time for the weekend like that! Positively Giggsesque. I like it……

Another PL triumph is now on the way. Wow, City's 10th ever league title is very near too.

Although retired I work 6/7 weekends over a year, don't mind doing it but pisses me off when it falls on a footie day for us, not too bad if we're on TV Saturday night or a Sunday, the latter I can go radio silent and watch delayed live when I'm home after 21.00 but I've got a fucking run of WHU, Wolves & Bournemouth all 15.00 games on Saturday's coming up.

So yeah it's back but it's also a pain.
I'm feeling your pain blue. I arranged a day out at the beer festival in Chinley this weekend thinking City West Ham was Sunday. 3pm kick offs mean it won't be on in any pub. :( I'll have to see if anyones got a little radio.

Nope - he was on the bench for the Fulham game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.