West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First real test this season. They're on a roll and playing great football. Moyes has them purring. I'd take 1-1 now
They are on a roll but Newcastle had got off to a flier with a good pre season as well.

We seem very susceptible just after we score. Big/medium-sized attacker pushes up on Ake for a long ball for a guilt edged chance. McBurnie types have the potential to do well against us, and these will be more of a threat at home than anyone else we have faced and will smell blood. The new players need time to settle and there is an international week and manager in Spain.

Same team for me, does anyone have long travel for international duty, I’ve not seen a thread about where our players are off to and who has and hasn’t been selected for international duty

Ive watched as much of their games as possible this season and they are clearly playing better,but absolutely miles off our standard.

Home advantage will help,but,especially with players back and/or more acclimatised,i cant see anything but another convincing win for us.

Should be a great game. I see us winning though. Hopefully we'll see the return of Jack and Bernie plus Pep back on the sidelines.

Biggest test so far. Win this well and we'll win the title.

Nunes + 10

_______________Ederson_______________

Doku_____Dias_______Gvardiol______Ake

_______Nunes_________Rodri_____

Alvarez________Foden________Grealish

____________Haaland__________
Dropping Kovacic is a brave move.

Reactions: CC1
Nunes + 10

_______________Ederson_______________

Doku_____Dias_______Gvardiol______Ake

_______Nunes_________Rodri_____

Alvarez________Foden________Grealish

____________Haaland__________
Wouldn’t play Doku instead of Walker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.