West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so, so good to see that beautiful, bald man in a presser again(no offense, Lillo!).

Is Pep having a press conference today?
These press hounds are so precious about their embargo section of the press conference, as soon as it was announced we were coming into the embargo. Some nonce on the live coverage covered the lens with his hand to block out Pep from view, as if he's going to leak exclusive news about extra terrestrial life and proof of the existence of UFO's for the benefit of the red top media.

That would be my choice of team. Now I suspect that Bernardo will be chosen, but if Kova is also injured then it could be that Bernardo plays more centrally with Rodri, which still leaves a space out wide. Now, if Jack is still out, I would guess that will be Doku, leaving the other side for Bobb. I haven't watched the press conference so I don't know who is in nor out.
Bobb before Bernardo? Wtf do you base that on? One of the worlds best players v a kid who has barely played for us. Wow

Referee: Andy Madley.
Assistants: Harry Lennard, Nick Hopton. Fourth official: Thomas Bramall.
VAR: Darren Bond. Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger.

Bobb before Bernardo? Wtf do you base that on? One of the worlds best players v a kid who has barely played for us. Wow
I am on record as believing that we should be playing one Academy player each game.
You don't have to express astonishment, it is just an opinion. I also believe that Bernardo is one of the world's best, but it is also likely he will be gone next year. Planning for that makes long-term sense, whether in this game or another.

Now we know that Kova, Jack and Stones are all out, things have to change.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Phil
Haaland
Alvarez
Doku

I am on record as believing that we should be playing one Academy player each game.
You don't have to express astonishment, it is just an opinion. I also believe that Bernardo is one of the world's best, but it is also likely he will be gone next year. Planning for that makes long-term sense, whether in this game or another.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Phil
Haaland
Alvarez
Doku

That’s why you’ll never be a football manager.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Phil
Haaland
Alvarez
Doku
Most will be cool with your idea, as long as Phil counts.

.............................Ederson...........................

Walker..........Dias....................Ake...........Gvardiol

.....................Stones..........Rodri........................
..............................Foden................................

Silva.........................Haaland...................Grealish

Keep it tight and solid and win by the odd goal. C'mon City
Pep confirmed both Grealish and Stones are out for tomorrow, along with Kovacic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.