West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No true. Above average availability of players I would say . One of the reasons we won the treble last season was an excellent run as far as injuries were concerned.
Yeah, it’s only Grealish that is the outlier here.

We hardly had injuries impact us last season. Kovacic wasn’t here and Stones always has niggles.

If you look at our injuries now we are not having any luck
Apart from Kev they are all relatively minor and I would say most clubs have 3 or 4 out currently. Now if we lose a few over the next week without getting anybody back that might present a problem.

After what Pep said about Nunes, i wouldn't be surprised to see Phillips play next to Rodri tomorrow.

..............Ederson.............
Walker...Dias...Ake...Gvardiol
.........Rodri......Phillips.......
Bernardo....Alvarez......Foden
..............Haaland.............

Even with Stones , Kovacic and Grealish injured and Palmer , Gundo and Mahrez off to pastures new we can still field a strong eleven to start the game but the bench is looking a bit threadbare , the great news though is Pep is back on the bench , now he is fit & well wonder if he has still got his boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.