West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely our world.famous academy have someone for the bench ? How.many.times have we had 2 keepers on the bench ? What's the point ffs ?
Maybe we think our academy players are better doing stuff preparing for Belgrade game ratherthan sitting unused on our bench, may as well use Carson for that.

Damn Liverpool turned this too and will win so we really have to WIN by all means today.
It's somewhat critical to regain momentum and send the message that they have to catch us.
Just WIN!!!!!

If we need to go to the bench we could be in trouble.

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

So Nunes, Bobb, Lewis, Phillips, Ake and even Gomez are crap? I don't think so.

And what did you expect anyway with KDB, Grealish, Kovacic and Stones missing from injuries? It's a good enough bench for 4 starters missing.

Damn Liverpool turned this too and will win so we really have to WIN by all means today.
It's somewhat critical to regain momentum and send the message that they have to catch us.
Just WIN!!!!!
We don't have to win.probably will though.

Great team no depth on the bench unfortunately. Need to get to 3-0 and change a few ready for Tuesday.

Easy this managing malarkey. Haha

Stop grumbling. If Pep hadn’t done enough to earn your trust I hope you weren’t around under Ball and Neal. Ffs
I'm not grumbling and Pep has my ever lasting love but since this is a forum and about discussions:-
I do wonder if allowing the likes of Doyle and McAtee go on loan and selling Palmer was a good idea in hindsight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.