West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we think our academy players are better doing stuff preparing for Belgrade game ratherthan sitting unused on our bench, may as well use Carson for that.
Are they training that hard that they haven't got the time to travel to London and sit on their arses for an hour and a half?

The team really picked itself only decision was Doku or Nunes , surprised Doku got the nod he had an ineffective debut , we are very strong defensively and West Ham will need something special to breach our back line.
This will be a low scoring game either 0-0 or we nick it 1-0.

Are they training that hard that they haven't got the time to travel to London and sit on their arses for an hour and a half?
Don't know I'm not a highly rated football coach that understands the best thing for young academy players. Those that are though have decided ,yes it would be a waste of their time.

Don't know I'm not a highly rated football coach that understands the best thing for young academy players. Those that are though have decided ,yes it would be a waste of their time.
So that is the reason? Can you share your source?

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

So Nunes, Bobb, Lewis, Phillips, Ake and even Gomez are crap? I don't think so.

And what did you expect anyway with KDB, Grealish, Kovacic and Stones missing from injuries? It's a good enough bench for 4 starters missing.
Totally agree.

Some on here would never have survived the late 90’s if they are saying that bench is crap ffs

Happy with the lineup today. Was pleased to see Doku again hoping we see can see more from him today. Need to be a bit careful with threat of Bowen and Antonio on the counter.

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

So Nunes, Bobb, Lewis, Phillips, Ake and even Gomez are crap? I don't think so.

And what did you expect anyway with KDB, Grealish, Kovacic and Stones missing from injuries? It's a good enough bench for 4 starters missing.
He never said they were crap.

But let’s say we’re 1-0 down in the 70th minute, who do we bring on to change the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.