West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a tougher game than many expect. People underestimate West Ham, although they have a decent squad.

What will come out of Moyes' change remains to be seen, but West ham could be stronger. They have some top players, like Paqueta or Kudus. Wan Bissaka should do well and could be a proper challenge for either Doku or Jack. They won at Palace away, what is not easy game.

Obviously hope for the good win, especially since that shit international break follows.

We looked on fire for periods against Chelsea and Ipswich. KDB and Haaland looks great, Savinho and Doku are constant threat, Grealish badly wants minutes I guess, we have many options.

Do not know about Kovacic availability, but with Gundogan back we are actually a bit stacked at the position I have been worried about. And Kovacic been excellent this season.

Ideally, get a three goal cushion and give McAtee and Nunes some game time. The more senior pros (Walker, Rodri, even Foden) will get their chances later, but those two need to be assimilated into League games sooner, and time tomorrow would boost their confidence ahead of the break. If they don’t feature tomorrow, then the next possible match will be Brentford and, thus, they won’t have properly broken sweat in a game for over a month.

Sorry, don't know If this is the right thread, but if I wanted tickets to go to this game, what do I do?

In London for a wedding. And City happens to be playing here. Which works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.