West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a tougher game than many expect. People underestimate West Ham, although they have a decent squad.

What will come out of Moyes' change remains to be seen, but West ham could be stronger. They have some top players, like Paqueta or Kudus. Wan Bissaka should do well and could be a proper challenge for either Doku or Jack. They won at Palace away, what is not easy game.

Obviously hope for the good win, especially since that shit international break follows.

We looked on fire for periods against Chelsea and Ipswich. KDB and Haaland looks great, Savinho and Doku are constant threat, Grealish badly wants minutes I guess, we have many options.

Do not know about Kovacic availability, but with Gundogan back we are actually a bit stacked at the position I have been worried about. And Kovacic been excellent this season.
Good team the Hammers, they played well against Villa in the opening day defeat but there were a lot of mitigating circumstances in the first games of the season. We've got 6 points already, I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw but a defeat wouldn't worry me too much, we're undercooked but Pep always ensures we ramp up the form towards the end of the season. Saying all that, we'll probably win by a couple of goals.

Based on the last 7 years and the first two matches, I wonder why people worry.

Than again, after 7 good years follow the 7 bad years. To the words of God United will win the title with Liverpool, Arsenal and either Chelsea or Spurs completing the top 4. We end up relegated to Division 2 and Rodri joins Real.

Long story short:
3 points tomorrow and top of the table.
I'd be happy being in 2nd on gd, behind Brighton ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.