West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFS on Matchday Live duty ! Coming out of retirement to get us back on an even keel when baldy gets the push?? :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all.

Especially the Southern Soft Hammers…. Hammers, they might be able for toffee but they’re not real hammers just baby ones. We’ll show ‘em all, the horrible little maroon shirted lot.

Especially the know nowt and getting more ignorant by the day, biased shirt for brains media. Poor little mites they really, really can’t come to terms with observing a great team.

Especially the Specsavers needing, needlessly whistle blowing, sons (& daughters) of a biscuit, the officials. Officials who have no idea how to referee a Manchester City game because we are too clever for them. They still haven’t fathomed out who we are yet…. Poor shitake mushrooms do they not know…….. (ear muffs on @jimharri….)

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. :-) :-)

Mr Guardiola, why are you leaving Mr Stones on the bench again?? Mind you, as it is an away match I'm not as bothered as I would be if we were at home and I was there to watch. :-)

Injury can happen suddenly right before the match, shit happen.
Yeah, just a little concerning that he came off against Chelsea, and isn't in the squad for tonights game.

Just makes you wonder what his durability is like over a 60 game season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.