West Ham United (A) - Sat 31st August, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An already difficult game just got harder. Hopefully we’ll just pass them to death, as there’s not a lot of pace in that team.

Bugger all in terms of attacking options on that bench

giphy.gif

Such a shame about Savio’s knee so soon into the season. Agree it’s frustrating we only find out an hour before kick off…but it happens with every single player who gets injured in the week and Pep never mentions it (I got shot down for making this point a few weeks back…)

Hope Pep’s “10 days to recover” is accurate.

Worrying Phil has been unwell for a while. Could be anything though. Don’t know why people are obsessed with covid? There’s like 101 viruses and illnesses that can strike someone down at any time (not to diminish covid as it can still be nasty for some but we don’t obsessively test for anything else!). The most important thing is that he recovers soon and if he has any sense, skips England camp, as we’ve got plenty of games coming up the other side.

Bloody hell I thought I was a glass half empty rather than half full person , but there is some doom and gloom on here. West Ham will always be a tricky away fixture, in spite of our results generally being decent there. We are a bit light due to injuries but hopefully we'll have enough today.

Going forward ( No pun intended ) I wish we could have got a back up striker onboard before the deadline. Too late now. Have we not got ONE half decent reserve striker who is worth a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.