West Ham United (A) | Sun 7th Aug | Post Match Thread

Why is everyone bringing Raz into it? He has gone, and without his last minute goals no centurions, and without his cross to Gundo, we would probably going into the season as runners up
Because it's a reasonable comparison. I like Raz too but the number of one on ones he missed was, well, lets be kind and just say not what you would expect from the class of player we want to have.

I liked that it was patient today. It was narrow for me but then I understood why as they game wore on.

I know everyone will rave about Haaland, as they should, however, the defence deserve some credit today. Switched on, played the offsides nicely and defended resolutely when it was time to.

The attack will click better as the lads play more matches. We know they’re still a but undercooked but it’s exciting thinking of when it fully clicks. Hope that display boils a lot of piss of the pricks in media and forums near and far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.