West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

All superb. What a wonderful team and squad. Each and every one of them. The best there has ever been. Good performance and should have won by a lot more.

So happy but we had to make it at least a bit nervy. Nearly had a heart attack when I thought Souček had scored.

Bet Arsenal are regretting their negative performance at ours now.
Our regrets are more somehow losing at home to Villa who have been stinking out the PL since April.

We're proud of what we've done this season. Most wins by any Arsenal side. Most goals scored. We made City have to earn it and they did so all we can do is congratulate City for being just that bit better, and try to improve for next season.

I'd have taken this at the start of the season for sure.

Our regrets are more somehow losing at home to Villa who have been stinking out the PL since April.

We're proud of what we've done this season. Most wins by any Arsenal side. Most goals scored. We made City have to earn it and they did so all we can do is congratulate City for being just that bit better, and try to improve for next season.

I'd have taken this at the start of the season for sure.

Reckon your current side is better than the ones who didn’t lose a league game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.