West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

This club gives me happiness. I'm sure others are like me, some days are really shit but I have City look forward to when I'm feeling low.

I became a City fan 25 years ago and never expected things to be like this and should this ride ever end so fucking what. City will still be there so will I with them.

To other club fans lurking and think we are cheats, state owned or sports washers or whatever, this is for you

CTID

f512b66a36023dd996a1b433cf49faee23ad662a.gifv

I know we won the game and now champion

But we still can’t keep a clean sheet hahaha
Not complaining but just something we can look into next year
Kept a clean sheet for 4 consecutive away games - Brighton, Forest, Fulham and Spurs. Today's WHU goal was a cracker though appreciate it more now than at the time!

Great win for city. Always great to know that the league cannot be bought. Looking forward to next weekend.

Would’ve been nice if this one was where there was no pitch invasion. Anyhoo, it is what it is. Who am I to tell people anything?
They'd say it didn't mean so much to us without a pitch invasion

CONGRATULATIONS! Fully deserved winners. Worthy champions. I salute you.

So happy for you all. Enjoy and celebrate in style

I hope you win the FA cup as well.

Bravo!!!!!
Kudos, your lads gave Arsenal a major scare and made them realise that maybe a West Ham result wasn't just all they needed to focus on. Best of luck for next season, hope you guys can press on without BS points deductions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.