West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Bittersweet moment for me as sadly due to the health of my missus I've had to give up my seasoncard. I was thinking about my memories over the last 20 years or so. One stood out. During a match a few years ago when City were playing at their most magical and I was going cross-eyed watching the passing I turned to my pal next seat and said "Have you ever seen football like this in your life?" Reply was "No". And that my fellow Blues sums it all up.

The fact he went to the Emirates (and NBC and a few other broadcasters chose to base their coverage from there) is laughable.
Clearly no way he was going to turn up at the Etihad. I thought it was a bit disrespectful of Sky not to have City on the main PL channel too, on top of half the pre-match show turning into the Klopp show.

Bittersweet moment for me as sadly due to the health of my missus I've had to give up my seasoncard. I was thinking about my memories over the last 20 years or so. One stood out. During a match a few years ago when City were playing at their most magical and I was going cross-eyed watching the passing I turned to my pal next seat and said "Have you ever seen football like this in your life?" Reply was "No". And that my fellow Blues sums it all up.
Sending big love to you and your other half, Blue x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.