West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Congrats for the title lads, I just love how Pep is closing everyone's mouth in his era in England.. They said he will fail but now he just won record 4th title in a row.. The greatest manager of his time without a doubt.. Hope next season City conquers Europe again..

Was glad to get that brief Sky Pep interview until they switched it back to the NBC north London stadium site which was the wrong choice all along for today. WTH were they thinking?

Tim Howard doubling down on Arse winning the league at halftime after seeing how piss poor they were playing today too was another laugher with City up and clearly outplaying West Ham (save for an amazing shot and goal).

My kids heard that, looked at me and said, "you were right about him". You don't get that everyday... ;-)
Yeah, I’ve lost a lot of respect for Howard and a few others after today, to be honest.

That was a superb performance; even more so in those circumstances.
Record breakers. Champions. And on the cusp of more history - the first ever double double.
I am 55. 44 years of my life with no league title. Up and down the leagues. The brunt of the jokes.
That is history, just as our current achievements are. I drink it in as the best of times, knowing that nothing is permanent. Equally, young talent like Phil, Oscar, Josko, Jeremy, Erling, Rico...the list is ridiculous in terms of the potential in this side, and it motivates my love for the team and the desire to see what they can accomplish; it never means less to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.