West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Unbelievable emotional day this for me to be there with my daughter today, a day I’ll never forget , this one means more than anything. Emotional

I remember crying on the pitch at St James's Park when we won the league in 1968... Your daughter will remember this day for ever and will love you all the more for being with her.
She's a very lucky girl!

And would happily have sunk us into oblivion to save Leicester. The clubs Financial position at the time was so perilous relegation could have seen us under and hrs running around celebrating a goal that could have contributed to it, wanker.
You're talking shite. We got rid, he did his job for his own employer, celebrated a goal, big fucking deal. He also came back after that and has been a club ambassador ever since. I'd say you're the wanker in this instance.

Imagine we've just created history and this is your take on the day. Lol. Wise up

You're talking shite. We got rid, he did his job for his own employer, celebrated a goal, big fucking deal. He also came back after that and has been a club ambassador ever since. I'd say you're the wanker in this instance.

Imagine we've just created history and this is your take on the day. Lol. Wise up
Yeah he came back when we offered him a gig after failing as a manager , big fucking hero.

Fair play to hammers fans staying behind and applauding us they also stood in when stewards were trying to eject two fans wearing Ciry shirts at the end in SS2 there end
They are good fans. So many stayed. I was quite surprised. Was made up for them last year when they won that cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.