West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Rubbish. Boring rubbish at that!! Last game, win title, watch pitch invasion by dickheads, go to The Bank on Moseley Street to meet couple of mates. And how was I to know it was a pub rather than a real bank?
Should have been five or six, and would have been ten had it not been for their keeper and our forwards.
But four in a row is a record and when you look at the silly points we've dropped this season it should have been even easier. We really are a phenomenal team and a win against VAR FC next weekend will be the icing on the cake.
My mate Mick has been in hospitals and a convalescent home for over two years. I'm visiting him tomorrow and I'm sure the match will be our main topic of conversation.
Boring, boring City. We broke Klopp; how long will Arteta hang around?

All season I’ve been telling everyone that Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Now you gonna believe me, now you gonna believe me?
Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.
Especially the Southern soft rubber hammers. Their fans did them proud though especially when they stayed to watch our presentation. I reckoned that about 2/3rds of their fans stayed. Thank you.
Especially the biased know nowt stupid clods in the media. You got your comeuppance once again for the fourth time in a row!! :-)
Especially the Specsavers needing stupid codswallops of officialdom who appear to have given in today and didn’t try as hard to drag us down. You learned, at last, who we are. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

John Boy you got a brilliant reception when you picked up your medal. See you next season.
The team gave me a great Birthday present and the lovely stewards at the top of our aisle also gave me a birthday card and gifts. I am one very, very lucky lady.
Thank you to everyone for a great season.
:-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.