West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

BBC Final Score being bitter cunts "hmmm bit of a cloud hanging over this title win though..."
Cloud?

Help me out here, BBC… What sort of cloud are you talking about? Is it a similar kind of cloud to the Savile-sized one still hanging over your desperate, deviant organisation?

Do one.

In fact, do FOUR.

I forgot to mention how loud it was at Etihad on Sunday at kick-off, and for the first 5-10 minutes of the game.

I have rarely heard that level of noise there.

I wear two bone anchored hearing aids as a safety feature they send a warning of loud sounds to my phone and watch. Just before kick off I got the first one , measured at 118 decibels. Back of block 106 !

Currently on a cruise, didn't watch the game live, partly due to my usual nervous disposition, partly due to other things going on. Watch the full game live last night, we should have been 6 up at half time. Once the third went in it became on of our usual training matches.
Sunday was a bit hazy at the ground but watching it back I thought our first 20 mins were magical, getting up to Real Madrid match levels from ast season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.