West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Would’ve been nice if this one was where there was no pitch invasion. Anyhoo, it is what it is. Who am I to tell people anything?
I used to hate it. I think it looks class now, a tradition and a boot in the face to anyone calling us plastic.

Our fans are embarrassing get off the fucking pitch and let the players enjoy it ffs
Might be a controversial opinion, but if I were in charge of the PL I would honestly announce an immediate 10 point deduction in the even of a pitch invasion.
Fucking small time cunts with this pitch invasion shite every year. I just honestly despise them. Absolutely small time wankers

Good victory in a game of three thirds. The opening third was extremely good, the middle bit rather sloppy, and the final third a training game. Props to their keeper.

For any Arsenal fans watching, it was played out like a testimonial from start to finish. Well done West Ham. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.