West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does Mary Ds open? Are kids allowed and and should I arrive early to get in? Coming down with the wee ones and I promised the wee man I would take him to have a sing song before the game

I hope every Blue has the humility to realize this is far from over and it’s 11 men against 11 men for the title.

Wish I could be there, but for all those that are, please sing your hearts out for the lads to help drag them over the finish line.

Seems EVERYONE, even the Bookies (2/35) have already played the game on paper, but it’s crossing the white lines and getting the actual job done that counts, and we have previous for making it far too exciting. We can only go to that well so many times!

COME ON CITY!!!

Posted this on the ticket sale thread but some might not have seen it.

I’ve got a ticket in 115 but looking to swap for somewhere else in the ground if anyone’s interested?

Not looking to sell my ticket, just looking to move seat.

City fans and West Ham fans have become brothers in arms the last decade or so something we didn’t expect but just kind of happened. Two very similar football clubs with similar rivalries with their neighbours both north and south . Of course this helps on Sunday but ultimately again it’s down to the players to perform to get the result to make yet more history. Our ceiling of achievement is unparalleled and the same with the expectation that comes with that . None of this will be highlighted in the media of course they will choose a different agenda to complicate the scenario for tv ratings and division amongst fans . Enjoy the ride blues West Ham probably the perfect opponents for us in this situation let’s make the most of it ! :)
Cmon City
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.