West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good for your health all this anxiety lol why couldn’t I be interested in crown green bowls or something haha

Lets not forget that in that Villa game we had a 37 year old Fernandinho & a patched up Laporte playing through injury with Cancelo & Stones as full backs!

The defence on Sunday will be night and day compared to that.

Confident of it being more comfortable this time round...

___________________Ederson_________________

Walker_____Akanji__________Dias_________Gvardiolinho

_________________Rodri__________________

_______Bernardo________Foden________

Doku__________Haaland_____________Grealish

This city team will never be complacent. That is something I’m not worried about in the slightest. Pep doesn’t even need to do a team talk this squad is full of characters.

Score early and then it’s party mode.

All eyes now on the West Ham game. We know how strange a final day can be, even with the outcome in our hands. However, last night looked to be the stuff of Champions, a really hard fought performance. We weren't at our best, with several putting in probably their worst performances of the season and yet we still rallied together to see it through.

What our critics choose to overlook is the spirit and culture within the club, which is truly exceptional and essential for this period of succes. Many teams and owners have tried spending fortunes as they've attempted to assemble an elite team, few have achieved it. Often the culture and team spirit is the missing component. I'm so impressed with this group, having achieved the treble last season to be where they are now is incredible. Two finals to go and nothing guaranteed of course, but what a position to be in. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.