West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerves have kicked in. Trying to distract myself with anything I can find. One minute I am confident, the next I can't stop thinking how hard it can be to win a football match.

Hoping for a comfortable win. The lads have been here before and we have an almost fully fit squad to pick from so got to trust they'll put in a better performance than Villa, CL first half and Tuesday first half and get the job done nicely for us all.
Me too. That familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach has started. Perhaps more anticipation and impatience than worry as I am quite confident. And yet…..

I believe we'll win tomorrow, but if things don't go according to plan and we miss out of winning the title, I'd like to think that everyone will stay behind and applaud them off the pitch.
What Pep and his team are doing year after year is simply fantastic.
They're getting very little credit from the media for their achievements due the pathetic 115 garbage, which has nowt to do with these players.
This team is special, hope we all let them know we recognise that, even if we have the odd blip.
We have only seen the team in full flood recently as two vital components were missing, Haaland and Kev. I don’t think this is the best City side, but still too good for most.

Sty are going on about what the Arse have to do, but nobody is talking about Everton.

They have won four and drawn one of their last five games.

It won’t be a walkover for the Cockneys.

Predictable. Saw a question to Arteta in the press conference yesterday saying 'Is it disrespectful to West Ham and Moyes that everyone is saying its done?'. Ironically there wasn't a question about Dyche or Everton for the first 10-15mins of the conference.

Anyone’s ticket in their phone wallet not updated? Mine still shows Wolves and on the website the option to add to mobile is greyed out.

I believe we'll win tomorrow, but if things don't go according to plan and we miss out of winning the title, I'd like to think that everyone will stay behind and applaud them off the pitch.
What Pep and his team are doing year after year is simply fantastic.
They're getting very little credit from the media for their achievements due the pathetic 115 garbage, which has nowt to do with these players.
This team is special, hope we all let them know we recognise that, even if we have the odd blip.

Well put mate. Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.