West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something on what'sapp saying that Foden's kid was in hospital. Didn't know if it was true or not.

And I also didn't know if KDB was recovered from his heel issue from the Tottenham game.

Trying to catch up.
So some random has said something on WhatsApp and you bring it in here? You said kdb was out but now your not sure if he’d recovered from a knock we all knew about. The only concrete info I have read about kdb is that he apparently trained on Friday and Saturday. Relax (and maybe turn your phone off)

Can't do a 225/35R19 but do have options. If you are looking for a tire in that size on a BMW then do not go for the run flat option. The reinforced sidewalls on the tire plus the BMW stiff suspensions makes for terrible ride comfort.

Probably go for a Bridgestone Potenza but please double check the tread depths if the vehicle is 4WD/AWD as the difference may cause a transmission issue. If it's 2WD again, depending on tread depths and the difference between the pair on the axle it may be worth replacing the pair. Also please consider the tread pattern on the tire as this can have an affect as well.
Dont like Bridgestones never have , will be going the Pirelli P zero route , wouldnt consider replacing a pair because one tread could be 5mm and the other 7mm just not economical sense , as for tread patterns always match the axle with the same make and tread pattern , the BMW also has staggered alloys so being RWD the rear tyres have to be the best quality. Run flats are recommended because there is no spare wheel , but the ride comfort is compromised.

Just about to leave. M74/M6 look nice and clear. Quick stop at Tebay then south to glory. No nerves as all yet. I hope that today, it all just come together and we are our very best selves. If that happens then we will win, and win comfortably.
Tebay. Say hello to the railway navvies tipped into a lime pit to reduce cholera spread. Not all were dead.

I forgot to mention that, when asked if a fourth consecutive title would make City the greatest English team of all time, she avoided a direct answer. "Well, they will certainly be one of the best," or some such bullshit.
Who the hell cares what she says, perfect example of why nobody watches Sky anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.