West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Everton in good form with excellent defensive record. You never know…..
Absolutely , the Toffees will not be a push over they are defensively strong and Pickford will be wanting the Golden Glove , i think the game at the Emirates will be far tighter than ours , the presumtious Goon fans and pundits could be in for a surprise.

It’s the English mentality, in usa we would be lauded over, here they don’t like you been successful it’s seemed as arrogant when in fact it’s pure jealousy
Isn't that partly down to the rags though? There's no denying they were arrogant.

Again, I can’t see Pep making any changes, if they are all fit and available.

Obviously, Stefan will play instead of Ed, but we knew that anyway.
Who the hell cares what she says, perfect example if why nobody watches Sky anymore.
I didn’t say I cared; I was simply highlighting what a fucking airhead she is.

West Ham players will be professional, but they won't have the Eye of the Tiger to spur them on.
In this Final Countdown, I believe the Paradise City boys will Jump at the chance to make history as long as they Don't Stop Believin.
:)
Are you in a classic rock tribute band? :-)

Of the two games Everton are far more likely to get a result at the Goons , they are tight defensively and have a manager who will not accept an end of season performance , they also need a point to secure their current position , Brentford could catch them and that will cost them £3.2m.
We have West Ham who are in terrible form , one win in seven a manager who is leaving and their position in the league is guaranteed so there in no financial penalty if they lose , win or draw , but of the course media are concentrating on the jeopardy of a West Ham win.
The only surprise is the Goons are only 9/1 to win the league , i wouldnt back them at 50/1.
In a two horse race, they are decent odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.