West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONFIRMED: Stefan Ortega will start, with Scott Carson on the bench. Pep Guardiola also plans to select 10 outfield players for the match, in a move that will surely throw FPL managers’ plans in to disarray.

Again, I can’t see Pep making any changes, if they are all fit and available.

Obviously, Stefan will play instead of Ed, but we knew that anyway.

I didn’t say I cared; I was simply highlighting what a fucking airhead she is.
I know, not getting at all at you. Just me saying she is a nobody whose opinion is worth fuck all.

Whatever happens today it is important to give the credit this team deserves. To maintain the level of consistency that we have on the back of a treble and still be on for a double is nothing short of amazing.

Don't forget that we have done this after losing Gundo, Mahrez and Laporte. Three players who would be automatic starters in pretty much any team in the world.

The memories and records we are setting will be around for a long, long, long time.

I firmly believe if we win an unprecidented 4th consecutive title it will not be repeated.

You last sentence confirmed my sentiment , we are more solid and that is because Kovacic is more defensively minded , no doubt like Rodders he brings the ball forward , but if you play either Doku or Alavarez in his place which has happened we have more attacking intent
Doku is best after, say, 65 mins as the defence stats to tire. I’m sure Pep will have this in mind after the pen vs Spurs.

Whatever happens today it is important to give the credit this team deserves. To maintain the level of consistency that we have on the back of a treble and still be on for a double is nothing short of amazing.

Don't forget that we have done this after losing Gundo, Mahrez and Laporte. Three players who would be automatic starters in pretty much any team in the world.

The memories and records we are setting will be around for a long, long, long time.

I firmly believe if we win an unprecidented 4th consecutive title it will not be repeated.
Agreed. 5th next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.