West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, nice morning having a walk at Dunham Massey. Now time to go !!. Come on City !!

Whatever happens today it is important to give the credit this team deserves. To maintain the level of consistency that we have on the back of a treble and still be on for a double is nothing short of amazing.

Don't forget that we have done this after losing Gundo, Mahrez and Laporte. Three players who would be automatic starters in pretty much any team in the world.

The memories and records we are setting will be around for a long, long, long time.

I firmly believe if we win an unprecidented 4th consecutive title it will not be repeated.
100 % this, if it does not go to plan. ( hopefully it will) I am sure all City fans will stay back and show appreciaption for the wonderful team and coachng staff. Perfect way to show how above City fans are to the lowlifes of the dippers, rags etc etc

Went down to the ground yesterday to buy her her first teddy going to hopefully call him champ ,
The plan is to have her a supporter number before kick off and then she carnt be accused of being a glory hunter :+)
Reminds me of when my first child was born back in 1989. I went down to Maine Road and enrolled her as a Junior Blue on her first day.

A bit early today as I'm leaving soon, not quite used to parking this new car yet so want to be there early so I've got lots of room!! *lol*

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially the Southern soft rubber hammers. They're coming here to try to steal our glory, well don't worry, our lads will be ready for you.
Especially the biased, know nowt illiterate so called media. Go away and have a rest for the summer you silly little frack, crappity, fraggle rocks and learn how to report fairly on a great team and club.
Especially the Specsavers needing so called officials who think that they can drag us down with their stupid decisions. Well think again you bunch of whistling, dinglebuff, zooterkin, fopdoodle fools. You forget who we are you nincompoops. WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. Put that in your respective pipes and smoke it you shiitake mushroom sards. :-)

Come on John Boy, get on that field laddie and show them all. Give your number one fan a birthday surprise and score me a goal. Just don't get injured.

COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY.

A bit early today as I'm leaving soon, not quite used to parking this new car yet so want to be there early so I've got lots of room!! *lol*

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially the Southern soft rubber hammers. They're coming here to try to steal our glory, well don't worry, our lads will be ready for you.
Especially the biased, know nowt illiterate so called media. Go away and have a rest for the summer you silly little frack, crappity, fraggle rocks and learn how to report fairly on a great team and club.
Especially the Specsavers needing so called officials who think that they can drag us down with their stupid decisions. Well think again you bunch of whistling, dinglebuff, zooterkin, fopdoodle fools. You forget who we are you nincompoops. WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. Put that in your respective pipes and smoke it you shiitake mushroom sards. :-)

Come on John Boy, get on that field laddie and show them all. Give your number one fan a birthday surprise and score me a goal. Just don't get injured.

COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY.
Happy Birthday Eccles xx

West Ham fans on KUMB sound up for it, want to see them put us to the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.