West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit early today as I'm leaving soon, not quite used to parking this new car yet so want to be there early so I've got lots of room!! *lol*

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially the Southern soft rubber hammers. They're coming here to try to steal our glory, well don't worry, our lads will be ready for you.
Especially the biased, know nowt illiterate so called media. Go away and have a rest for the summer you silly little frack, crappity, fraggle rocks and learn how to report fairly on a great team and club.
Especially the Specsavers needing so called officials who think that they can drag us down with their stupid decisions. Well think again you bunch of whistling, dinglebuff, zooterkin, fopdoodle fools. You forget who we are you nincompoops. WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. Put that in your respective pipes and smoke it you shiitake mushroom sards. :-)

Come on John Boy, get on that field laddie and show them all. Give your number one fan a birthday surprise and score me a goal. Just don't get injured.

COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY.
Happy Birthday EB!! Have a fantastic day - park that car like a boss!!

City , mi buen amigo,
Esta campaña volveremos a estar contigo,
Te alentaremos de corazón,
Esta es la hinchada que te quiere ver campeón.
VAMOS CITY
Città, mio buon amico,
In questa campagna saremo di nuovo con te,
Ti incoraggeremo dal profondo del nostro cuore,
Questo è il tifoso che vuole vederti campione.
ANDIAMO IN CITTÀ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.