West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to mix it up a bit for this. I'd drop Kovacic and bring either Jack or Doku in and move Bernie into the middle. If we play anywhere near our best we'll beat them, if we play like anything like we did the first half last night then I think we'll blow it

I think we need to mix it up a bit for this. I'd drop Kovacic and bring either Jack or Doku in and move Bernie into the middle. If we play anywhere near our best we'll beat them, if we play like anything like we did the first half last night then I think we'll blow it
I agree with this. Personally I’d go with Doku as I think he’s a game changer.

Yep, another first half like last night and we could well be looking at another Villa last day game. I just think nerves got the better of us against Spurs with everything riding on the result. Back at fortress Etihad we'll be fine and I'm expecting a lot better performance

Barring injury I hope we play the same 11 as at Spuds. Doku for me has more impact at this stage when he comes on as a sub. But to be fair I couldn't care less what the team is as long as we have 3 points at the final whistle no doubt that will be after 100 minutes CTID

Alan Smith trying his best to gee up the west ham players by saying how much the City players celebrated at Spurs as if west ham was a given. I wonder how he reacted to Arsenal celebrations on Sunday
He’s a ****. We won a big game and the players were (a) quite rightly delighted (b) quite rightly came over and appreciated the fans. The **** should look at how Arsenal celebrated a win v liverpool when they won a game half way through the season - about 3 months early, odegard with his camera etc. Pep didn’t even come over last night as we didn’t want to over celebrate. Alan smith is a gormless fucking creep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.