West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten years ago (2013/14) City won a 3 horse title race involving Liverpool and a London big 6 team. City ended up 2 points ahead of 2nd place after winning the title on the final day with a home win vs West Ham. History repeating itself :)

That shirt was one of the best in recent memory

I thought last night's first half performance was partly due to nerves, the players having been aware for some time that Spuds away was the most likely match where we fail to win.

With that win in the bag I expect us to be slightly more relaxed against the Hammers, and I also expect us to win by three or four goals against a team which has conceded almost two goals per game this season.

Tiredness won’t be a factor here. All players will be champing at the bit.

Same team again probably. Case for Doku starting and Bernie playing instead of kova but that would be harsh considering the latter has played very well recently.

Either way, plenty of options off the bench to change it up.

There may have been some tiredness in the ranks last night, but Spurs have had much fewer games than us this season. A three day turn around from Fulham wasn't ideal.

We now have 5 days, which is plenty. Also, West Ham have a had a long season with European football, and not the strength in depth we have.

He’s a ****. We won a big game and the players were (a) quite rightly delighted (b) quite rightly came over and appreciated the fans. The **** should look at how Arsenal celebrated a win v liverpool when they won a game half way through the season - about 3 months early, odegard with his camera etc. Pep didn’t even come over last night as we didn’t want to over celebrate. Alan smith is a gormless fucking creep
Is the right answer,go to thy top of the class young man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.