West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an easy game to call. Kudos, Bowen, Antonio and Paqueta all very dangerous players and their solid defence makes West Ham are a natural counter attacking team. We need to be very careful with our possession and we don't need to concede any corners. I'll feel a lot better with an early goal but wouldn't be surprised if its 0-0 at half time.
Solid defence? Go look at their goals against column and you might want to rethink that!

Agree about the champions league, completely disagree about Kovacic, he has been excellent and can’t be dropped, that would be madness
He has been very good but I just don't think we need him and Rodders to start in this one, as I said I'm not second guessing Pep and wouldn't disagree with your thinking, just an alternative.

I was sceptical about the Kova sighting, he started well but faded a little and has come back strongly, no problem if he starts Sunday.

I'll be backing every single City player as usual, got to get behind the lads who have shown such desire and determination once again.

I’d head to Mary D’s then by the ground.. Plenty of boozers will have the game on in the City centre though.
@MCFCFanTX

I'd head to the Townley if coming up near the ground.

I don't often go in D's but the 2/3 times I have this season if you've not got proof of a ticket they don't let you in, saw a few turned away.

Or maybe Jack for Kova to give us a bit more control and Jezza on later to exploit a weakening defence along with Kova to anchor the midfield?

Anyway, I'd never criticise Pep, he's hard to second guess and gets it right so much of the time.

Does anyone think we'd be in this position if we had played in two Champions League semi final legs? I don't, think we would have been out on our feet, one or tother.
We'd not be buzzing for Sunday if we'd still be in Europe.

The achievement last season was unparalleled no team even us could pull that off again.

Just out of curiosity..what are your opinions on Paqueta ?
1).. on becoming a Man City player
2)..views on him as a player and character

Cheers
Fairly underwhelmed when the news broke of our interest…….that hasn’t changed yet either.

Don’t know much about his overall character but from what I’ve seen in games his attitude can be poor…something that would need to change coming to us (see Cancelo). As a player….fairly average….but I’m sure someone will be along soon with Opta stats showing he’s the best at ball retention…or dribbles per 90….or some other shit. Just my two cents.

Not an easy game to call. Kudos, Bowen, Antonio and Paqueta all very dangerous players and their solid defence makes West Ham are a natural counter attacking team. We need to be very careful with our possession and we don't need to concede any corners. I'll feel a lot better with an early goal but wouldn't be surprised if its 0-0 at half time.
Offensively they are a real threat I agree, but defensively they are there to be got at. Not sure I could take 0-0 at half time tbqh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.