West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m really calm for this one.
3-0 up at half time, 4-0 at full time.
West Ham are on the beach. Their manager is gone. They’ve had a leaky defence all season and won’t offer loads going forward. They‘ll have 25-30% possession and won’t cause too many issues for us.
We’re rested up after Tuesday and ready to go again. Our pressing has been relentless of late and I fully expect to see more of the same. Can see Haaland banging 2 or 3 in and then taken off ready for the Cup Final.
Defensively we’re strong, in recent weeks, and I don’t see that changing on Sunday. This is an opportunity for our lads to have their names written into the history books, no way they’ll pass it up.
Come on you blue boys, let’s finish the job and then rest up for a week on Saturday.
CTID

He has been very good but I just don't think we need him and Rodders to start in this one, as I said I'm not second guessing Pep and wouldn't disagree with your thinking, just an alternative.

I was sceptical about the Kova sighting, he started well but faded a little and has come back strongly, no problem if he starts Sunday.

I'll be backing every single City player as usual, got to get behind the lads who have shown such desire and determination once again.
For once it would be nice to be 2-0 down in one of these final home game title deciders. Kova and Rodders starting should at least ensure that doesn’t happen.

Think I’m ok with KDB not playing….he’s looked gassed last few games. Maybe play Silva in the middle and have Doku on the right….Jack on left..usuals
Don't think KDB can play twice a week anymore, would like to see him on the bench though if fit enough, 20 minutes to come on against a tiring and uninspired (hopefully) Hammers team.

I’d wait until Guardiola’s press conference before ruling De Bruyne out. Judging by his comments after the game, I think he’ll be available.
Was out yesterday, has Pep not done his press conference already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.