West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Sunday, another must win. We’ve done it before, sometimes with very little to spare but we’ve had 4 last matches of the season needing results and four wins. Fingers crossed 5 after tomorrow. Could do without going a goal behind though.

West Ham are a funny side, they have an awful lot of talent and probably should be higher in the league. They’ve won at the Emirates this season and they are well set to play on the counter.

It really comes down to us, can we start with a good intensity and move the ball quickly? Can we play to our high level and take our chances? If so we should be ok.

I think we need to hit a rhythm early as a few players were quite nervous on Tuesday. West Ham have nothing but pride and Moyes to play for so we need to make it feel like 90 minutes they just want to be over with. Have them under pressure from early on and never let them settle

No, on the website. I’m on the seat planner but keep refreshing but nothing. I would have thought one or 2 season ticket holders may feel poorly or can’t go tomrorow…

They wouldn't sell them now at this late stage.

Remember a league game at home vs Leicester a few years ago? The one we were 4-0 and they scored 3 quick goals..think that’s how it went down the memory plays tricks as you get older. Just saying-typical Citeh..

Meanwhile he is giddy as fuck that Celtic have won another title.
Funny old game isn't it...

The media and pundits don't even hide there hatred anymore, Then again, Who gives a fuck?

Fuck the lot of them, I'll enjoy watching them all being miserable tomorrow when we lift a 4th consecutive league title.

History Makers!

OK, I am working early tomorrow till 3pm. So I will wish you luck now.

I would not hold out much hope on my beloved Toffees getting a result at Arsenal (hope we do though) so turn the Hammers over.
The defense has been on quite a rise since the Chelsea match, and I've significantly moved up the FPL ranks on the backs of Pickford and Branthwaite, so quite the team and backline Everton has. I was even all in for that LIV enjoyment at home for you! The best bench boost GW34 I didn't see coming. ;-)

I'm hopeful Pickford might be able to frustrate them early, and a 0-0 draw would fantastic, but probably asking too much. My 2nd TV feed will be tuned in nonetheless.

I hope you do it, I really do. I am not creeping, I have been here long enough for you lot to know I mean it when I wish you well. I hope you do it and get that 4th title on the trot. Yep, it will destroy kopite heads, but most of all, you deserve it. You have a great team, great players (I am well gel) I love watching City games.

Nerves must be going a bit, but it is in your hands now. Just one more win.

Best of luck. And if you do it enjoy it all.

By the way, if you ever meet Everton in the League Cup final... Let us win ha ha

Good Luck City!
Cheers mate, another reason why I cheer for Everton when City is not involved. I love the Dyche tracksuit streak too, and would love him to keep it up into the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.