West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need two defensive minded midfielders for this game it worked against Spuds in a diffciult away game but we are playing an out of form mid table team at home , i would play Doku instead of Kovacic and lets take the game by the scruff of the neck.
Play with two wide men Bernardo and Doku , Phil & KDB pulling the strings and Rodders playing the enforcer , not forgetting Haaland needs a hat-trick to reach over 30 goals agains , he's 11/2 to do it, stealing money ;)
Rodri and Kova, it's a no brainer.

They are hardly DM's either, both very accomplished footballers.

Kova is lovely to watch, the consumate Pep player for me.

Doku starting is not the same as Doku off the bench either.

No fucking about with formation and go with what has worked!

Just plucked this off the BBC website:

Chelsea wrapped up a sensational fifth successive Women's Super League title by thrashing Manchester United at Old Trafford in Emma Hayes' final game in charge.

If we have a similar result tomorrow that lands a fifth title would we get a similar paragraph?

Last edited:
Just plucked this off the BBC website:

Chelsea wrapped up a sensational fifth successive Women's Super League title by thrashing Manchester United at Old Trafford in Emma Hayes' final game in charge.

If we have a similar result tomorrow that lands a fifth title would be get a similar paragraph?
Zero chance, we'd find ourselves behind Flopp as the main story, I'll guarantee that

Rodri and Kova, it's a no brainer.

They are hardly DM's either, both very accomplished footballers.

Kova is lovely to watch, the consumate Pep player for me.

Doku starting is not the same as Doku off the bench either.

No fucking about with formation and go with what has worked!
This game will be over by halftime Remain calm Cmon City

Sutton BBC Website…

”Like most people, I am sick of them winning but you have to admire them because they are an absolute machine”
We're not a MACHINE though, are we? We're a collection of human beings who have doubts and fears, pressure and injuries to deal with alongside tactics that aren't working. We've played so many games in recent years that the players have to endure both physical and psychological tiredness that was obvious recently in the games against Chelsea and Forest. We're a collection of human beings who deal with all these things and win through.

Sutton is a dull-witted turd.

I can already vision the scenario tomorrow.
Arsenal take the lead. Table shown.
West Ham score. Table shown.
Everybody is giddy as fck.
And after the final whistle City celebrates winning the title. Because I do believe we will won it one way or the other.

Could do without the drama, but we seem to do it the ‘boring’ way as in excite everyone to sent them home disillusioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.