West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
winning the league on teh final day I can agree with it happening
If it's a QPR or Villa type game, yeah. Just doing it for the sake of doing it, though; nah. It's embarrassing. It's bloody selfish too, when the proper fans are stood/sat waiting to see the trophy presentation rather than a load of giddy empty heads ballooning around.

That said, we still need to win it yet. It's not a full gone conclusion that we'll win it.

I believe we'll win tomorrow, but if things don't go according to plan and we miss out of winning the title, I'd like to think that everyone will stay behind and applaud them off the pitch.
What Pep and his team are doing year after year is simply fantastic.
They're getting very little credit from the media for their achievements due the pathetic 115 garbage, which has nowt to do with these players.
This team is special, hope we all let them know we recognise that, even if we have the odd blip.

I'm not sure you've really watched recent games if you think kovacic is a purely defensive minded midfielder. He's one of the best progressive passers in the side, he's always looking to pass forward and between the lines first.

He gets us playing, the ball moves quickly and incisively with kovacic which is what allows the players infront of him to find themselves in space in dangerous positions with the ball. It's no coincidence we've looked much more fluid as well as more solid with kovacic in the side. Pep would have to be insane to consider dropping him right now.
You last sentence confirmed my sentiment , we are more solid and that is because Kovacic is more defensively minded , no doubt like Rodders he brings the ball forward , but if you play either Doku or Alavarez in his place which has happened we have more attacking intent

Nerves have kicked in. Trying to distract myself with anything I can find. One minute I am confident, the next I can't stop thinking how hard it can be to win a football match.

Hoping for a comfortable win. The lads have been here before and we have an almost fully fit squad to pick from so got to trust they'll put in a better performance than Villa, CL first half and Tuesday first half and get the job done nicely for us all.
Feeling the same way, many many miles away. Cheers mate for a hopeful win tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.