West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just advertising our game tomorrow on sky. It wasn't will Manchester City become the first team ever to win 4 in a row. Or will Manchester city retain their title. No, you will be surprised to hear, the first words were, are we going to see an upset. They are so desperate for us to lose.

Just advertising our game tomorrow on sky. It wasn't will Manchester City become the first team ever to win 4 in a row. Or will Manchester city retain their title. No, you will be surprised to hear, the first words were, are we going to see an upset. They are so desperate for us to lose.
Not going to watch a second of sky tomorrow , yank feed will be where i am , they might be a little better , go to sky if we win so i can feel their pain, lol

Wonder what the players are doing on the eve of potential history

Bernie having a brew

Walker out dogging

Grealish down the pub

Kev washing and styling that (ridiculous) hair

Ruby having a curry

John rubbing his boulders

Manu waiting on his pregnant wife

Rico brushing his afro

Thor eating a whole cow uncooked

Phils gone fishing

Rodders going through his shorts closet pulling them up to his ears

Nathan doing his dreads

Who else ?

Stefan doing the splits

OK, I am working early tomorrow till 3pm. So I will wish you luck now.

I would not hold out much hope on my beloved Toffees getting a result at Arsenal (hope we do though) so turn the Hammers over.

I hope you do it, I really do. I am not creeping, I have been here long enough for you lot to know I mean it when I wish you well. I hope you do it and get that 4th title on the trot. Yep, it will destroy kopite heads, but most of all, you deserve it. You have a great team, great players (I am well gel) I love watching City games.

Nerves must be going a bit, but it is in your hands now. Just one more win.

Best of luck. And if you do it enjoy it all.

By the way, if you ever meet Everton in the League Cup final... Let us win ha ha

Good Luck City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.