West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare that to Newcastle in 1968. City needed to win away to edge out United, City were 1-0 up then pegged back to 1-1. Then it went 2-1 and 2-2. City edged ahead 3-2 and then 4-2, before Newcastle came back to make it 4-3.

At the time few in the stadium were aware that Sunderland had won at Old Trafford and City were champions regardless of the result at Newcastle.
There were more City fans at Newcastle that day than York away some 30 years later.

Nonsense.

They aren't both defensive minded for a start. With kova on the pitch rodri can get forward (he's contributed almost 20 goals/assists this season). With rodri on the pitch rodri can dribble and drive at them, break the lines which he has been awesome at for the last month.

Both have to start.

Wide reinforcements around the hour mark when the irons begin to "tyre"
Look if you want to diagree fine but less of the nonsense , its my opinion that Kovacic playing alongside Rodri is not as attack minded as having Alavarez or Doku starting in place of Kovacic .Also Rodri has not created over 20 goals and assists because of Kovacic playing alongside him.
You do realise Kovacic has started less than half our games this season ? , so it is Rodri's general game which has changed and has become a far more creative player , i like Kovacic but horses for courses we need to beat West Ham and we are at home against a team totally out of form, lets get at them from the start we do not want a Spurs type tentative first half display.
If you have a "tyre" i am after a 225/35/19 for the wifes BMW :)

My nerves have kicked in now.
1/12 with Bet365 should ease your nerves, draw is 12/1, Hammers 18/1, send me a £100 and I'll stiffen the two negative results and donate any winnings to my bank account:-).

Chill mate, we've got this, honestly I'll be as nervous as you but it's heart ruling head and we're looking at previous scares, it doesn't help that West Ham will look like Aston Villa.

Look if you want to diagree fine but less of the nonsense , its my opinion that Kovacic playing alongside Rodri is not as attack minded as having Alavarez or Doku starting in place of Kovacic .Also Rodri has not created over 20 goals and assists because of Kovacic playing alongside him.
You do realise Kovacic has started less than half our games this season ? , so it is Rodri's general game which has changed and has become a far more creative player , i like Kovacic but horses for courses we need to beat West Ham and we are at home against a team totally out of form, lets get at them from the start we do not want a Spurs type tentative first half display.
Rodri is running on fumes . We need to use him further up the field and get the game won asap . Then he can rest for next week.

Rodri is running on fumes . We need to use him further up the field and get the game won asap . Then he can rest for next week.
He looks jaded , but still a massive influence , Rodders will be off to the euro's as well in a few weeks , he might manage a couple of weeks holiday in the Solano in Benidorm if he's lucky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.