West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerves have kicked in. Trying to distract myself with anything I can find. One minute I am confident, the next I can't stop thinking how hard it can be to win a football match.

Hoping for a comfortable win. The lads have been here before and we have an almost fully fit squad to pick from so got to trust they'll put in a better performance than Villa, CL first half and Tuesday first half and get the job done nicely for us all.
My ticker won't take another drama filled game similar to Villa, early goal please and comfortable win.

Im down for the day with my daughter she‘s been 8/9 times plus Wembley but never a business game like Sunday.
Slightly worrried about wandering town with lots of West Ham about but maybe I’m thinking of the old days.
You and your daughter have nothing to worry about from us..
history does tend to follow us around...but even back in the day the likes of yourself wouldn't have had anything to worry about....
bully ups and scaring families isn't our way...never has and never will.
We have some wankers, but don't we all.
Just goes to show the power of the media to warp reality and tell outright lies.
Hope you both have a day to remember..
Norm

Last edited:
Im down for the day with my daughter she‘s been 8/9 times plus Wembley but never a business game like Sunday.
Slightly worrried about wandering town with lots of West Ham about but maybe I’m thinking of the old days.
You very rarely see any trouble nowadays, plus West Ham fans are generally sound, plus town will be full of City fans as it normally is on a match day, enjoy your day, it’s going to be brilliant

Can't sleep. 250 mile drive from Suffolk in the morning for the ritual torment, followed by coronation....hopefully!

My West Ham mates all want us to win, so I just hope that the chosen one doesn't do the unusual - you know - inspre his team! Hammers have won 4 Premier League games this year and are in poor form. Nothing at all to gain from a win - their position can't change - so, come on City - get it won in the first half so we can get on the beer early!

Must sleep soon!

If you have a "tyre" i am after a 225/35/19 for the wifes BMW :)

Can't do a 225/35R19 but do have options. If you are looking for a tire in that size on a BMW then do not go for the run flat option. The reinforced sidewalls on the tire plus the BMW stiff suspensions makes for terrible ride comfort.

Probably go for a Bridgestone Potenza but please double check the tread depths if the vehicle is 4WD/AWD as the difference may cause a transmission issue. If it's 2WD again, depending on tread depths and the difference between the pair on the axle it may be worth replacing the pair. Also please consider the tread pattern on the tire as this can have an affect as well.

Look if you want to diagree fine but less of the nonsense , its my opinion that Kovacic playing alongside Rodri is not as attack minded as having Alavarez or Doku starting in place of Kovacic .Also Rodri has not created over 20 goals and assists because of Kovacic playing alongside him.
You do realise Kovacic has started less than half our games this season ? , so it is Rodri's general game which has changed and has become a far more creative player , i like Kovacic but horses for courses we need to beat West Ham and we are at home against a team totally out of form, lets get at them from the start we do not want a Spurs type tentative first half display.
If you have a "tyre" i am after a 225/35/19 for the wifes BMW :)

We need Kovacic for our balance. De Bruyne can't run or press like he used to. He can play with more freedom and save his legs for attacking phases with Kovacic in there.

West Ham build around set pieces and counter attacks so no need to go too gung ho too early.

Sorry for the dumb question, but to confirm- if we draw tomorrow and Arsenal wins, it goes to GD, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.