West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

Another important game, we could be 2nd going into this, Arsenal play Chelsea (H) on the Tuesday, if they drop points in that then we will be top going into this one.

West Ham are almost safe they probably need 1 or 2 more points, so it isn't all on this game for them. They conceded 4 at Palace, so their defence is a bit a leaky. They may rest players for United (H) on Sunday and they have their European semi-final on the horizon. I hope they stay up and go on to win the Conference League.

The players might need the crowd for this one, games are starting to add up and it's not as easy to lift yourselves for the games you're expected to win.

---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Akanji
---------Rodri------Gundogan
Bernardo---Alvarez------Foden
----------------Haaland

Give Grealish a rest. Apparently De Bruyne will miss this game as well.

Leeds (H) on Saturday, we will have to rotate more for that one with Madrid (A) the week after.

---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Laporte
----------------Rodri
-----De Bruyne----Gundogan
Bernardo-----Haaland-----Foden

Love Jack, but we need him 100% fresh for Madrid. I would love to see Julian in the 1st eleven again, but I don't know who for. I hope Pep puts him in there somehow.

I'd like to see Gundogan and Grealish rested and it's difficult to leave Alvarez out after such a good performance, but I think Pep will

...................Ederson
Walker... Stones....Dias....Akanji
............Rodri..... Bernardo
Mahrez.........KDB .........Foden
...................Haaland

Let's try and win this early and get some of the important players such as Rodri and Haaland subbed after an hour

--------------------Ederson-----------------
Walker-----Dias-----Laporte-----Gomez
--------------K.Philips----Bernie--------------
Mahrez------------KDB---------------Foden
-----------------------Alvarez--------------------

Need to give rest to few players who have played a lot recentlt and look gassed. The above team should be able to beat West Ham at home. I will go with 2-1 win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.