West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games coming thick and fast now. Need to keep injury free, start with strong line ups and maximise subs.

With our form and silverware up for grabs I suspect everyone wants to play every game.

Strongest 11! If there fit, play them. We will more than likely be in 2nd place going into this, we can't afford to give Arsenal any life.. West Ham caused us problems last season and Arsenal the other week. Makes more sense to rest players again Leeds with it being closer to Madrid and with them being the most leaky defence in the league..

We need to win this.

I'd rest Gundogan and Grealish and bring back Kev.
We looked tired in the 2nd half today so I'd keep Alvarez in and bring in Bernie and Phil and that gives us renewed energy and pace.

...................Ederson...................
Walker... Stones....Dias....Akanji
............Rodri..... Bernardo..........
Foden............KDB.........Alvarez
...................Haaland...................
Thought I’d read on here earlier that KDB won’t be available the next 2 matches mate.

Hopefully, not risking the injured. There is still a month to go until the end of the season.

Assuming the unavailable today are still unavailable.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo
Mahrez
Foden
Alvarez
Haaland

Laporte has to come in, we need a left foot in the back 4, Bernardo back in after a rest, gundo's turn for a rest, grealish not been good enough last couple of games, time for foden to come back in.

As always, hope for a good start and we can use the likes of Lewis, phillips, gomez, palmer etc to rest legs once we've secured the points.

This week is just about getting the job done by any means. Madrid will rest their players ahead of our game, the league is gone for them, we don't have that luxury so all we can do is play well, win well and that will provide us with an opportunity to rest a little.

For West Ham:
IN - Laporte, Bernie, Phil.
OUT - Dias, Gundogan, Grealish

We need to keep resting/rotating within the squad.

Then as many of the starting 11 against Real Madrid to rest pre Leeds.
ie. Walker, Stones, Haaland and Rodri.
Yes scary/risky but we need to freshen up key players pre CL semi-final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.